“Feel the divine peace.”
This wealth of the Lord cannot be destroyed by fire or water;
neither thieves nor the Messenger of Death can take it away.
Thieves cannot even approach the Lord’s wealth;
Death, the tax collector cannot tax it. ”
A magnificent and spacious bungalow in Delhi owned by Raja Jai Singh Amber (Jaipur) who commanded great respect and honour in the court of Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb now enjoys the status of a holy shrine called Gurdwara Bangla Sahib. Guru Sri Harkishan ji had stayed here for a few months as guest of Raja Jai Singh. Baba Ram Rai, his elder brother became much perturbed when he learnt that Har Krishan had been appointed the spiritual head.
Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee:
Timings are tentatively from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
No visiting charge is taken. Foreigners can enter without paying any fee.
Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001 Directions:
Only vegetarian food is served.
Timings are tentatively from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM to 10:00PM.
- Attend the prayer sessions conducted inside, to gain spiritual experience.
- Langar with other visitors, in its dining hall. The langar’s menu includes chapaati, vegetable-based curry, dal, and kheer.
- Enjoy the surreal beauty of its on-campus during sunrise and sunset time.
- To get a spiritual experience, attend a prayer session held inside.
- Anchor with other visitors, in their dining room. Langar's menu includes chapattis, vegetable-based curries, lentils and kheer.
- Enjoy the real beauty in its premises at sunrise and sunset.